CAPDEV is a specialized company supporting governments and institutions to invest in capacity building as a key asset for sustainable natural resource management in developing countries. CAPDEV provides advice, problem solving, training to institutions and agencies working in the framework of the Millennium Development Goals.
It works collaboratively with clients to achieve positive outcomes by providing analysis, facilitation and training in the following areas of practice:
- Situation analysis;
- Planning and management; and,
- Monitoring, evaluation and knowledge sharing.
Complementary, and within the specific context of the UNCCD, CAPDEV develops expertise to:a. Support countries to align to the 10 -Year Strategy their National Action Programmes to Combat Desertification
- Analysis of the existing NAPs with regard to The 10 Year Strategy core issues;
- Participatory approach developed to collect actors’ views;
- Elaboration of a draft document on NAP alignment;
- Organization of validation workshops.b. Develop regional, national or local resource mobilization strategies for Sustainable Land Management (SLM).
- Identifying internal, external and innovative sources of funding for SLM;
- Strengthening fundraising skills, including knowledge of potential sources of funds;
- Introducing strategies to attract funding through solid project design and financial and investment mechanisms, and donor cultivation in order to unlock new financial opportunities.
Mr. Youssef Brahimi
ybrahimi(at)dev-alteroptions.comSARL Conseils et renforcement des capacités
N0 SIRET 791 667 371 00011
16 rue Juliette Savar - 94000 Créteil, France
Tel : + 33 (0) 6 52 24 21 08