Are You the ONE?
We are pleased to announced the 15 semi finalists. Click here to view who are they: SEMI FINALISTS
We are currently looking for young activists to join our cause!
This is an opportunity for individual and community stories to get access to valuable networks and gain recognition from a worldwide audience.
Who can Apply?
Age between 16-40
Care about environment, dedicate to promote and protect the environment.
Please read the application guidelines and apply
Who is considered Youth Social Media Activist?
Bloggers, YouTubers, young journalists, youth Leaders, students, artists, celebrities, or young people who are passionate, dedicated and actively
promote environmental justice; sustainable land and natural resources management or land conservation via different social media platforms.
Deadline of application: 31 October 2016
Language of working content: English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese and Russian. *If the content is NOT in English, please provide professional English translation.
How Winners will be rewarded:
- Top 3 winners will be sponsored to attend a UNCCD International Youth Event co-organized with Future Forest
- Winners will be recognized as Land for Life Youth Social Media Activists for a period of one year and will receive a certificate.
- Winners' story will be published and promoted through UNCCD communication channels.
- Winners will be invited to present their work at international events.
- Winners will be expected to promote all UNCCD campaigns with their networks.