|Expert Name||Mr. Olexander Kanash
|Title||Head of Division
|Institution||Land Use Organization Institute of Ukrainian Academy of Agrarian
|Telephone||38 044 277 62 66
|Work Experience||1. The project of‘evaluation of agricultural land state and its influence on biodiversity in Dnepr
river basin in territory of Byelorussia, Russia and Ukraine with supports UNDP-GEF, 2002 (the
expert of a high level).
2. Development the virgin and fallow grounds of Kazakhstan, 1961 (the Head of soil experts group
of the Kyiv and Odessa universities, All-Union sugar beets research institute and UkrNDIGIM);
3. Irrigation and land developinelits in the basin Jilga river in Afghanistan, 1964-65 (the Head of
4. Land hydro melioration of Cuba, 1967 - participation in soil-melioration surveys in province
Pinar-del-Rio, 1968-69 - the Adviser at Recursos IHydraulicos (that is the Ministries of land
inelioration of Cuba).
5. The design “Barrage Verde” - protection of territories which adjoin to Sahara, Algeria, 1976
General field of activity and practical experience
1. A scientific-methodical guiding for registration and mapping of soils which were provided fo
|Qualifications||PhD (Agricultural soil science and
agriphysics), Kyiv State University, 1956.
|Number of Publications||135
|Awards||1. The correspondent member of the Ukrainian ecological academy of sciences.
2. Honourable land surveyor of Ukraine.
|Other Activities||1. A member of the Soil scientists-agroclieniist of Ukraine union (the member of its Central
2. The associate editor of journal “Zemlevporyadkuvannya” (“Land survey”).
|Publications||1. Kanash O.A. (1967), The inap “Soils of Ukrainian SSII” scalc 1:15000000, Ukraine.
2. Kanash O.A. (200 I), Classification aiid ecologically-safe use of the agricultural grounds, 308 p.,
“LUOI UAAS”, Kyiv.
3. Kanash O.A. etc. (2002), The evaluation of agricultural land state and its influence on
biodiversity in Diiepr river basin in territory of Byelorussia, Russia and Ukraine, 146 p., Kyiv.
4. Kanash O.A. (1999), Conservation of degraded and unproductive lands as one of the basic
actions for maintenance land use optimizatioid Scientific works of the International conference
Genesis, geography and ecology of soils, Lviv.
5. Kanash O.A. (2002), Methodology of designing regional schenias of national econetwork
formation / The Center of land reform in Ukraine, Kyiv.
|Last updated||28/07/2011 12:09:00