|Expert Name||Mr. Oleh Derkach
|Title||Assistant of Professor
|Division||Mykolaiv State University
|Institution||Mykolaiv State University
|Telephone||38 0512 415306 / 358037
|Work Experience||KNIP Fund, Royal Netherlands Embassy, the Conservation of White Pelicans and Its Habitats i n
Ukraine, 2002, the coordinator of the project.
REC-Kyiv, European Commission, the Local Environmental Action Plan for Bashtanka (Mykolaiv
Region), 2002, the expert of the project.
REC-Kyiv, European Commission, the Formation of Ecological network of the Mykolaiv Region,
2002, the expert ofthe project.
The International Bank of Reconstruction and Development, Restoration of Wetlands Biodiversity
at the Black Sea Coastal Area, 2001-2002, the coordinator of the project.
OSCE, REC-Kyiv, the Environmental Probleins of the River Inguletsh and Mykolayiv Water
Supply, 2001, the manager of the project.
University of Plymouth, UK, tlie Black Sea Environmental Educational Project, 2001, the
participant of the project.
-Lecturer of biology and chemistry, Odessa State University
|Number of Publications||40
|Awards||The Laureate of the Henry Ford European Conservation Awards 2000 for the Protection of the
|Other Activities||1. The Member of Board of the State Administration of Ecology and Natural Resources i n
2. The Member of the Coordinating Council in Questions of the Environment of the Mykolaiv
3. The Head of the Mykolaiv Branch of tlie National Ecological Centre in Ukraine.
|Publications||1. Derkach 0. and others (1990), The Evaluation of Iinpact of the Objects of South-Ukrainian AES
for the Plant Cover of the Valley of Southern Bug: Thesis of reports of conference pp. 86-87,
((Industrial botanic)), Donetsk.
2. Derkach 0. and others (l992), About the state recultivatioiial fond of Ukraine: Thesis of reports
for science practical seminars, pp. 103-1 04, Rachiv.
3. Derkach 0. and others (1994), Scientific Foundation of Necessity of Forming the Regional
Landscape Park “Granitno-Stepove Pobuzslija”// The Optimization of Nature-reserve Fond of
Ukraine, Kyiv, Zoological Institute National Academy of Science of Ukraine, pp. 80-87, Ukraine
4. Derkacli O., 2000, Restoration of a Wetlands Biodiversity at Ukrainian sea coastal area //The
Black Sea ecological problems, pp. 57-59. Odessa.
5. Derkach O., 2003. Restoration of a Birds Diversity oil the Coast of the Dnipro Estuary // the
Birds of Azov-Black Sea Region. Monitoring and Protection, the Mykolaiv State University,
|Discipline||Natural Resource Management
|Last updated||28/07/2011 12:07:00