|Expert Name||Ms. Helene Evstafyeva
|Title||Head of physiology department
|Institution||Crimean State Medical University
|Telephone||38 0652 29 48 50
|Work Experience||Ecology and biosphere Programme of Science Academy USSR (co-head) (1 987-1989).
Head of project “Geoinformation providing of administration decisions into health protection field
on municipal level.
Co-autor of Republic program project on National plan of activilies on environment hygiene.
Co-autor of Concept on recreation and tourist development of Autonomous Republic Criniea.
Participant of Parliament discussion on Social-Economical develooment of the Crimea.
Participant of expert workgroups on Long-Range Transboundary Air Pollution Convention during
lemporary adviser and participant of tlie expert workshops of World Health Organization and co-
autor of guideline on health risks of persistent organic pollutants (2001 -2002).
Head of project “Medicine-geography atlas “Public health in the Crimea”.
|Qualifications||Dr. (Medicine), Simferopol state university, 1977
|Number of Publications||0
|Awards||1. Medal of the Economy Achievement Exhibition (Moscow).
2. Medal of the Russian Exhibition Center.
3. Credentials of the Crimean Ministry Council.
|Other Activities||1. Head of medicine-recreation department of the Crimean Scientific Center of National Academy
2. Expert-adviser of Ecology Coinmission of the Crimean SLipreiiie Council.
3. Head of the non-governnienl scicnce-practical medico-ccological organization “ECOM”
|Publications||1. Bashkin V., Evstafyeva E., Snakin V. (1993). Biogeochemical basis of ecological standartization,
304 p., “Science”, Moskow.
2. Evstafyeva E., Bashkin V. (1 999) Effect of tlie technogenic transformated biogeochemistry
environment conditions on human health//Regional ecology problems, I , pp.4 1-5 1
3. Evstafyeva E., Karpenko S., Seinenova T, (2001). The mapping inethodologies of critical loads
on Ukraine’s ecosystems: towards a thematic network on air pollulion and healtll// Proceedings of
the training workshop on critical loads calculations for air pollutants and inappiiig in East and
South-East EUROPE: UN ECE CONVENTION, pp. 96-1 01, Chisinau, Republic Moldova.
4. Agadjanian N.A., Volozhin A.1, Evstafyeva E.V. (2001) Ecology of mankind. The concept of
survival, 240 p, MIHP RF, Moscow.
5. Evstafyeva E.V. (2001) The methodological bases and niethodic approaches to ecological
atndartization of technogenic effect on human health, Tavricheskiy medico-biologiclie~l~i y vestni
|Last updated||28/07/2011 12:07:00