Event: The Future of ESG Data EMEA 2023
Environmental-Finance.com is an online news and analysis service established in 1999 to report on sustainable investment, green finance and the people and companies active in environmental markets.
The annual The Future of ESG Data conference returns for its fourth year, arriving on the 16th of October 2023 in London.
Building on the enormous popularity of last year's event, The Future of ESG Data conference returns as a central source of discussion and learning for the rapidly evolving ESG data industry. This one-day event, filled with practical use cases, will offer unrivalled insight from industry leading experts on the challenges, opportunities and emerging innovations in ESG data.
Some of the key areas of discussion include:
- Updates on ESG regulations and standards, including proposed regulation of ESG data providers
- How are investors using ESG data in their investment decisions? Including BlackRock case study
- How are corporates building robust and granular ESG reporting strategies?
- Metrics for measuring biodiversity and nature-related investments
- Social data - how to determine materiality? What metrics are being used?
- Tools for measuring and reporting net zero transition
- Data challenges associated with supply chains and scope 3 emissions
- Opportunities and limitations of AI as a game changer for ESG data
- 200+ Delegates
- 50% Corporates / Investors
- 30+ Countries
- 40+ Speakers
- 10+ Sessions
- 200+ Companies