The Poster Competition 2019 of the United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD) is meant for people to show the world their posters regarding the UN-Day Bonn (Germany, October 12). This competition aims to promote their creativity and to give them the opportunity to share ideas and experiences in this field.
The theme of the Competition is:
“Achieving SDGs to leave no one behind”
- Format : A3 Resolution : 300ppp
- Maximum file size 100MB
- Short title and a text of maximum 250 words in German, English, French, Russian, Spanish, Arabic or Chinese.
The deadline is October 31, 2019 at 23:59 Bonn time (GMT +2).
No registration form or submission will be accepted after this date.
Eligibility of participants:
- Participation in the poster competition is FREE!
- Participants should register through the online form. Registration means agreement to the Competition Rules.
- All entries must be original works produced by the participant which have not been published anywhere.
- To be able to participate, the participants need to be at least 18 years old on the date of the submission deadline or need parents’ consent to participate. Participants must provide proof of their age or parental consent form if and when requested by the Capacity Building Marketplace team.
- Participants are limited to one submission per person and the same poster cannot be submitted more than once.
- Current and former staff, consultants, and interns of the United Nations, as well as first degree relatives of the aforementioned individuals, cannot participate in the competition.
- The participants grant the United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD), its partners and other UN agencies as well as other persons or entities authorized by the UNCCD, a free of charge, non-exclusive, irrevocable, transferable, perpetual, worldwide license to use the copyright, related rights or any other intellectual property rights that have arisen by law or will arise by law from the prepared and submitted poster designs. The UNCCD is entitled to publish the posters but has no obligation to do so.
- The UNCCD-CBM reserves the right to modify the original design in order to include the corporative elements of the UNCCD, such as, but not limited to, the UNCCD Logo.
- Competition submissions must not include any endorsements of products or services, or any obscene, violent, racist, religious intolerance or defamatory content. Incomplete entries or entries that do not comply with the formal specifications will be automatically disqualified.
- Submissions may also not be accepted into the contest if the image in the entry features an identifiable individual who has not given their consent to appear or if the image, advertising or trademarks which would otherwise require the UNCCD to obtain permission to use.