Centre Ecologique Albert Swartzert (CEAS) Burkina Faso
Burkina Faso Centre Ecologique Albert Swartzert (CEAS) is a Burkina Faso non-profit, research, training and support organization, which has been working since 1982 for Development in Africa.
Its vision for 2020 is "to be a permanent center of excellence in the fields of appropriate technologies and renewable energies, agro-ecology and the environment, agro-processing, transfer of skills to Populations and other partners".
Contribute to the sustainable development of Africa in general and Burkina Faso in particular, through:
- The fight against poverty
- Protection and management of the environment
AREAS OF INTERVENTION
- Appropriate Technologies and Renewable Energies
- Agro-ecology, Food security, Agroforestry, Environment, Water and Sanitation
- Microbiological and physicochemical analyzes of food and cosmetic products