EconPapers - Economics at your fingertips
Registration not required
Dedicated multi-document search engine
EconPapers provides access to RePEc, the world's largest collection of on-line Economics working papers, journal articles and software.
- 743,593 Working Papers (638,966 downloadable) in 4,463 series
- 1,374,178 Journal Articles (1,312,519 downloadable) in 2,617 journals
- 3,778 Software Items (3,764 downloadable) in 36 series
- 30,961 Books (19,346 downloadable) in 362 series
- 42,983 Chapters (41,109 downloadable) in 157 series
- 48,602 Authors and 13,240 individuals have registered in the RePEc Author Service
for a total of 2,195,493 searchable working papers, articles and software items with 2,015,704 items available on-line.
EconPapers use the RePEc bibliographic and author data, providing access to the largest collection of online Economics working papers and journal articles. The majority of the full text files are freely available, but some (typically journal articles) require that you or your organization subscribe to the service providing the full text file.
RePEc is a distributed data set residing in over 1100 archives operated by research organizations, academic departments and publishers.