State Agency Forest Resources of Ukraine
9А Shota Rustaveli Street
1. State Agency of forest resources of Ukraine (State Forestry Agency) is the central executive body, whose activities are directed and coordinated by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine through the Minister of Agriculture and Food and which implements the state policy in the field of forestry and hunting.
2. State Forestry Agency is guided by the Constitution and laws of Ukraine, decrees of the President of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine in accordance with the Constitution and laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, other legislative acts.
3. The main tasks of the State Forestry Agency are:
1) implementation of state policy in the field of forestry and hunting;
2) submission to the Minister of Agrarian Policy and Food of proposals to ensure public policy in the field of forestry and hunting.