State Service on Geology and Mineral Resources of Ukraine
16 Ezhena Potie Street
1. The State Service of Geology and Mineral Resources of Ukraine (Derzhheonadra) is a central executive body, whose activities are directed and coordinated by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine through the Minister of Environment and implements the state policy in the field of geological study and rational use of mineral resources.
2. Derzhheonadra guided by the Constitution and laws of Ukraine, decrees of the President of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine in accordance with the Constitution and laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, other legislative acts.
3. Derzhheonadr main objectives are:
1) implementation of state policy in geological exploration and the rational use of natural resources;
2) submission to the Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources of proposals to ensure public policy in the field of geological study and rational use of mineral resources.