World Wildlife Fund, Zamibia
World Wildlife Fund- Zamibia
KSS Operational Coverage
Registration not required
Basic website search engine
KSS HQ Address
Avenue du Mont-Blanc
What is WWF?
- WWF is one of the world's largest conservation organizations.
- It was conceived on the 29th April 1961.
- Its first office opened in September 1961 in the Swiss town of Morges.
- The central secretariat for the network - called WWF International - is now located in Gland, Switzerland.
- WWF is an independent foundation registered under Swiss law.
- The organization has offices in more than 80 countries around the world.
- It employs around 6,200 full time staff
- ...and values the support of more than 5 million people.
- Over the 50 years since it was founded, WWF has invested around US$11.5 billion in more than 13,000 projects
What is WWF's mission?
WWF’s mission is to stop the degradation of the planet’s natural environment and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature, by:
- conserving the world’s biological diversity
- ensuring that the use of renewable natural resources is sustainable
- promoting the reduction of pollution and wasteful consumption.