National Focal Points
Science and Technology Correspondent
Independent Experts Nominated by Party
National Action Programmes
Voluntary LDN Targets (Optional)
National voluntary LDN targets (original language)
• By 2035, reforestation with native species in open areas will be realized on 25.00 km2. In addition, further productivity decline will be avoided through various means and SOC will be maintained at 50 ton/ha by 2030.
• By 2030, wood substitute products will be promoted with subsidies and further declines in productivity will be avoided.
• By 2025, improved pasture will be promoted on 0.50 km2. In the meantime and beyond, by 2030, improved breeds will be promoted.
• By 2025, SLM measures will be implemented as identified in the NAP on 35.07 km2. In addition, further productivity decline will be avoided through various means and SOC will be maintained at 50 ton/ha.
• By 2040, the RAMSAR framework will be set up on 1.83 km2.
• By 2035, plantations in open areas will be realized on 0.10 km2.
• By 2035, restoration/reclamation of degraded areas will be realized on 0.50 km2.
- Bhutan - LDN TSP Country Report, 2015, English