National Focal Points
Science and Technology Correspondent
Independent Experts Nominated by Party
UNCCD Accredited CSOs
National Action Programmes
Voluntary LDN Targets (Optional)
National voluntary LDN targets (original language)
Main LDN target for the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina:
• Improve land quality and protection and restore degraded land functions in specific ecosystems or minimize adverse environmental impacts.
LDN sub-targets for the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina:
• Land management in support of environmental protection and spatial planning system;
• Establish a basis for harmonious and spatially balanced socio-economic development, with a focus on marginalized and degraded areas.
LDN target for the Republic of Srpska:
• Increased land productivity on 7% of the territory by 2030:
- The area of forests and forest lands of the Republic of Srpska to reach 53% by 2030;
- Increased productivity of forests and forest lands of the Republic of Srpska to 5.50% of total territory by 2030;
- Increased productivity of agricultural land to 1.50% of the total territory by 2030;
- Soil erosion remains at zero level until 2030;
- Increased percentage of protected areas in the Republic of Srpska by 2030;
- Reduction of mined areas for 25% compared to the total mined area in the Republic of Srpska;
- Rehabilitation of fire-affected sites.
LDN targets for Brčko District:
• Increase of afforested areas by 2030;
• Increase productivity of agricultural land through measures to combat drought and floods by 2030;
• Decrease of mined areas (80% by 2030).